WINTER SLED TRAILS - March 18, 2020 - Well the trails are good, and there's still a lot of snow up here! Tomahawk is still getting groomed quite regularly, and the Yukon sporadically. Riding is still good on the trails, and there is still multiple feet of snow in the woods. Forecast for another 4-5" tonight. UNFORTUNATELY, due to Governor's order regarding COVID-19, the bar is closed for on-sale drinks and pizzas. We still have the cabins open, and we are open for gas, off-sale and pizza to go! Still good riding to be had if you are willing to deal with no restauraunts or bars! Cabins have full kitchens so bring up your own food! Call the bar for more info
Inn & Tavern
The Knotted Pine Inn is located on Highway 1 only 5-1/2 miles NW of Isabella 28 miles from U.S. //Highway 61, 35 miles Southeast of Ely.
- Fishing - Walleye, Northern, Crappie, Trout & Muskie Cabin Lodging
- Swimming Beach Access - 1/2 mile
- Large Screen TV, Darts, Pool, Jukebox, Pull Tabs
- Pizza, Candy, Pop, Cigarettes, Ice, Groceries, Gas & Oil
- Canoe rentals, BWCA outfitting and shuttle service
- The Knotted Pine Inn is located on Highway 1 only 5-1/2 miles NW of Isabella 28 miles from U.S. //Highway 61, 35 miles Southeast of Ely
Open Year Round
Snowmobiling, Sportsman's & Off-Roading Paradise! State high of 121" snow in 2016-2017!
- Premium Gas & Oil
- On & Off Sale Liquor
- Ample Parking for Trailers
- ATV's, Snomobiles, Motorcycles Welcome