WINTER SLED TRAILS - Jan 14, 2020 Happy new year!Nothing but well over 3 feet of snow here, lots on the trail, lots in the woods. No big storm in the last couple of weeks, but our usual regular snowfall, including 3 more inches last night, has added around 8" at least to the fun. TOMAHAWK Trail getting groomed multiple times weekly. YUKON and TIMBERWOLF Trails getting groomed twice weekly! Conditions are very very good, and sled traffic has been consistent. Cabins have been busy but there is availability all upcoming weekends. Will be updating here at least weekly as well as on our FACEBOOK page all winter! For more info, call the bar between noon and 10-pm!
Inn & Tavern
The Knotted Pine Inn is located on Highway 1 only 5-1/2 miles NW of Isabella 28 miles from U.S. //Highway 61, 35 miles Southeast of Ely.
- Fishing - Walleye, Northern, Crappie, Trout & Muskie Cabin Lodging
- Swimming Beach Access - 1/2 mile
- Large Screen TV, Darts, Pool, Jukebox, Pull Tabs
- Pizza, Candy, Pop, Cigarettes, Ice, Groceries, Gas & Oil
- Canoe rentals, BWCA outfitting and shuttle service
- The Knotted Pine Inn is located on Highway 1 only 5-1/2 miles NW of Isabella 28 miles from U.S. //Highway 61, 35 miles Southeast of Ely
Open Year Round
Snowmobiling, Sportsman's & Off-Roading Paradise! State high of 121" snow in 2016-2017!
- Premium Gas & Oil
- On & Off Sale Liquor
- Ample Parking for Trailers
- ATV's, Snomobiles, Motorcycles Welcome